Thursday, 22 May 2014
Top 5 quotes about diamonds you will surely love
Hi all! A diamond speaks a lot and I guess it is one of the most important piece of any jewel box. Well today we are going to share 5 amazing quotes about diamonds, We love these quotes as much as we love our beautiful diamond rings collection.
In our next post we would like to share some really interesting engagement stories. So mail us your stories here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 3 stories will be posted on our blog next week.
1. I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in a diamond. ~Mae West
I think diamond carat chart is more necessary rather than a diet chart (chuckling).
2. My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked. ~Elizabeth Taylor
3. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. ~Leo Robin
4. Diamonds are the most prized and highly valued gemstones. Throughout history they have been admired by royalty and worn as a symbol of strength, courage and invincibility. Over the centuries the diamond acquired unique status as the ultimate gift of love, in myth and reality. It is the hardest known substance yet has the simplest chemical composition, consisting of crystallized carbon, the chemical element that is fundamental to all life. ~Marijan Dundek
5. Better to be a strong man with a weak point, than to be a weak man without a strong point. A diamond with a flaw is more valuable that a brick without a flaw. ~William J. H. Boetcker
These all the quotes have a hidden meaning behind them.
Browse through our collection of diamond rings and choose the ring your partner will love the most.